The Ashford range is offered in Small and Standard sizes throughout, the additional Royale size on all Recliners and the special Petite size on all ‘Lift & Rise’ Recliners.
This stylish design can look equally at home in a traditional or a contemporary setting.
The attractively contoured scroll arms are complemented by soft, comfortable ‘chaise’ seating throughout and welcoming fibre-filled back cushions.
Using the same super-smooth actions as the Recliner Chair, this Reclining Settee is supplied in two easy bolt-together sections with removable backs.
- For more details on the superb Recliner action including the PERSONAL 5 YEAR GUARANTEE see Features & Options
- The Manual Recliners and Reclining Settees can be chosen with either Finger-release Catches or Handle Release
- Choice of Soft Covers or Leather
This popular ‘Lift & Rise’ Recliner is available with scroll arms or the beautiful look and feel of Dark Beech or Light Oak knuckles. Having the wooden knuckles not only give this chair a traditional look, but they are also easy to grip to assist the user getting in and out of the chair.
Dual Motor ‘Lift & Rise’ Recliner
Especially designed with a shallower seat and a lower seat height for the smaller user.
Modern, stylish ‘Lift & Rise’ Recliner also available in Small size and Standard and Royale sizes. See also Single Motor version.
The beautifully contoured shape is designed for exceptional comfort, with soft, stylish arms, welcoming fibre-filled back cushion and full-width ‘chaise’ seating.
Ease the backrest and footrest independently to reach any desired recline position including a near-horizontal full sleeping position.
Using the ‘intelligent’ fifth button you can then easily return both the backrest and the footrest together to the sitting position.
- Designed with full powerlift facility to assist sufferers of arthritis, rheumatism, MS, poor circulation and many other mobility restrictions
- Unique TOUCHSTOP SAFETY SYSTEM for added reassurance
- PERSONAL SHERBORNE 5 YEAR GUARANTEE on all Recliner actions, frames, motors, handsets and all other electrical parts
- Single-use Emergency Back-up fitted as standard and Multi-use Battery Back-up available at extra cost
- Supplied with castors for ease of movement. Front castors lift away to ensure stability in raised positions. Glides now available as an alternative to castors for solid flooring
- Supplied with lift-off back to make the task of delivering the Recliner into your home so much easier
- Maximum recommended weight 160kg (25 stone)
- Choice of Leather or Soft Covers